Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm becoming a hermit...

Since I haven't left the room today, I am becoming a hermit. However, don't start thinking that today was not an exceptional day. The day began waking up at 12:30 PM, and I immediately sensed my little monster sleeping on the bed above me. After some time of laying there mindlessly, I climbed out of bed and walked barefoot down to Courtney and Christine's room for a group work out. Abs, triceps, push ups, lunges, and wall sits were the ingredients to this gourmet dorm-room workout and hey, I'm not complaining. Except for the fact that it pains me to sit on my ass, I'm feeling good and ready to detox from this weekend (I ate 3 nutella crepes this weekend...enough said).

The Minstee (mom) and I planned our trip to Espana (homeland) where we will eat tapas and lay on a beach for 9 days. Can't complain there either! Also, twinboy landed in Australia and I am seriously jealous of his summer weather while I look outside and see God spitting on France (rain...).

I suppose maybe it is about time to give some more enlightenment on my journey throughout Franceland...

1. I have become an incredible cook (if you ever need an egg-in-a-hole chef, you know who to call)
2. My legs have become stronger than an ox since I started walking everywhere. (America, get rid of your cars and your obesity. Franceland finally got something right)
3. The bread in France has no fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment