Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CREPES CREPES CREPES

I am developing an issue. I convinced my people to travel the treacherous roads of Paris to the Bastille where "Afghan Crepe Stand Man" was awaiting our arrival. Some background on Afghan Crepe Stand Man...

Friends who went to Paris last year fell in love with this jolly fella. He makes the best crepes in Paris. Every time I go to another country, I like to choose a "pet" (aka a person I would like to take home with me). Afghan Crepe Stand Man is my pet, although he will turn me into the spawn of a beluga whale and a hippo (yeah, that big).

Moral of the story, I feel a little nausea for how fast I ate this Nutella-Banana crepe, but it is well worth the suffering. Hey, a girl needs a little TLC (Tender Loving Crepe) every now and then. Jamie took a picture of our pet so once she gets out of her crepe-coma, I will post it. Peace.Love.Crepes.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh you met him!!! Tell him Julie says hi, he got me a rose, I was his favorite.

    ReplyDelete