Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Day Before...

I have never written on a blog before, but I decided to please the rents with a few tid bits of this upcoming rager of a semester. Preview, for those fam who don't know my people, Monica (aka Moni) and Jamie (aka Jimbo) are the peanut butter and jelly to my lunch box in this whirlwind adventure I'd like to call "Study Abroad". Please beware of any inappropriateness that may grace this blog, because I'm "keeping it real" as you old folk like to say.

Now if you read my title, you will see that it is currently the day before I drag my delirious self onto that jumbo jet and fly the tedious 7 hours to Franceland. After my day of running back and forth between my loving tailor Kyong (god I will miss her) and other errands, I have deemed myself "ready"....That is if my bags stay under the 50 pound limit.

With Blackberry in hand and laptop in tow, I am ready to set flight onto the land where they don't shave their legs and an attitude is always in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment