Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some thoughts...

Today's orientation consisted of 6 bloody hours sitting in a room while 3 professors with dry material and monotone voices sat in a chair and spoke to us. You can only imagine how horrible it was...

The things I learned from this enlightening, AKA heart wrenching, lecture:
1. Paris is corrupt.
2. There is a problem with the "system", but nobody seems to know what to do about it.
3. Paris doesn't know how to play with their neighborhood friends.
4. Paris hates everybody.
5. Nothing else.

So as you can see, it was a pretty pointless 6 hours, a complete waste of a day in beautiful Paris (and yes, it was beautiful today) Makes me in the mood for a crepe, a big stinking crepe. The upside of the day...

After the near-torture lecture, Jimbo, Monster, and I headed to the store to gather some supplies for a raging stir fry. We headed back, killed some time, and then became gourmet chefs. The stir fry was a party in my mouth, an absolute delicacy for a kitchenette with a hot plate and a non-teflon pan.

Now I'm sitting here, and all I can think about is crepes. I bribed Monica to get a crepe with me with the best prize, bananagrams. Christine and Courtney still have yet to experience the wonder of bananagrams, but they are in for quite a surprise. After two croissants today, all I want to do is run on my rooftop park, but ESCP Europe has taken a hating to me and wants to make me go back for orientation from 9:30 am- 5:30 pm. Seriously? Ridiculous. Just give me a break, Paris. I want to see your sights, not inside your classrooms yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment