Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some thoughts...

As I sit in the exhilarating, fast-paced office of Exchange Analytics, Inc. while I kill some time, I can't help but ponder a few thoughts...

1. I just discovered in my Frommer's 2011 France book that there is a Disneyland in Paris. I would like nothing more than to take a picture with Mickey while the sweaty frenchman in the costume grabs my hip in a not-so-tasteful manner.

2. Lately I have been thinking about the various ways I can help my mono-stricken friend Jimbo and her spleen. As I am very maternal, I propose we form a circle around her while girating in the bars in order to protect her precious spleen and vital organs.

3. I think it is a little unsettling that one of the only phrases I have been able to retain from my "Mango Learn French" program is "Je ne parle pas francais" AKA "I don't speak french."

4. I wish the Mango Learn French program taught some legitimate street smarts, like frases such as "Piss off" and "Go screw yourself". Google will have to suffice for these essential milestones in my quest to learn the language of the frenchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment