Thursday, January 13, 2011

First day. BOOM.

I now understand why the French do not shave their legs. It's because their showers are so damn small and they have absolutely no room to bend down to cut down their jungle legs. I have been awake for approximately 31 hours just to avoid jet lag and this has by far been the longest day of my life. It is bewildering me that the last time I woke up, I was on the other side of the world. Bizareocity. (I know it's not a real word, just go with it. I'm delirious).

Plane ride...mis drogas were not so helpful and I had to rely on my own determinant to sleep. Towards the last hour of the ride, Kleindog began to complain of a pain in her head and stomach. Monica and I, in our mentally unbalanced state, fell back asleep without much of a thought. Stupid us. Within an hour of arriving to our humble abode, Jimbo fell ill and couldn't make it on our walking tour with ACCENT, the company that owns our dorm.

This blog post is an ode to Jim. Jim- kick the shit out of your shattered immune system and let's get this bitch rolling. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment